Sunday 3 January 2010

WTF is this?

I have never ever ever used my blog for any political or religious reasons but today after reading this on facebook, I have to let anyone know who reads my blog how disgusted I am in something like this taking place in the UK and at this particular place.

Wootton Bassett is imfamous for its public mourning processions held in memory of British soldiers killed whilst on military service.
But now we have an impending disrespect of our troops through a march of MUSLIM radicals - Islam4UK that is scheduled to take place in the following weeks.

Yes we have freedom of speech but why should we give that to people who don't give freedom of anything at all?

If you want to march Mr Anjem Choudhary, then march in Afganistan - Go Figure

Timesonline
BBC News
Daily Mail
More news on this...

No comments: